This week Indigo Class have flown up, up and away into the rainforest! We have been finding out all about how different plants and animals are adapted to suit their habitats and we have been learning to tell the story 'The Tin Forest'.
We have also been getting better at giving directions using left and right. We programmed beebots to follow our algorithms and we even programmed robots using the learnpads! The trickiest bit was trying to debug them when they went a little bit wrong!
Well done Indigo Class, great first week back!
Next week we will be...
* Using adjectives and noun phrases to describe the rainforest
* Writing our own versions of 'The Tin Forest' story
* Finding out Indigo Class favourite rainforest animals and sorting the data into tally charts, pictograms and bar charts
* Creating a rainforest dance
* Learning to play the ukulele!