Next week we will be...
* Sharing our favourite books on World Book Day and writing book reviews
* Acting out the story of 'The Man on the Moon' and writing our own versions
* Telling the time (o'clock, half past, quarter to, quarter past and 5 minute intervals)
* Learning all about Shrove Tuesday and making some healthy pancakes!
* Making timelines of our favourite events in the history of space travel
* Making astronaut sculptures in the style of Alberto Giacometti
Thursday 2nd March is World Book Day! To celebrate, please encourage your child to choose their favourite book from home to bring in and share!