During our first week back at school Indigo Class have been very busy helping out our Mr Men friends! They have been investigating materials and their properties to help find something suitable to make a walking stick for Mr Bump, a sound-proof house and ear defenders for Mr Quiet, a sunhat for Little Miss Sunshine and many other things! There has also been a lot of experimenting going on in Indigo Class this week! The children have been asking their own "what if...?" questions, making predictions and testing them out!
Fantastic learning Indigo Class!
Next week we will be...
* Learning about homophones and near homophones (words that sound the same but mean different things e.g. no/know, meet/meat.)
* Investigating and sorting 3D shapes
* Exploring electric circuits to help put a new light bulb in Mr Bump's house
* Composing and performing music for the Mr Men to listen to on their travels!
* Naming and locating the world's continents and oceans