This week Indigo Class looked very closely at some aerial view photographs of Benhall! We tried to spot different features we recognised and talk about what shape they look like from above. Then we went into the playground and tried to think about what that might look like from a bird's eye view! After that, the children had a go at making their own aerial maps of the playground using 2D shapes!
This week we have been thinking lots about Poppy Day. We worked together to create a beautiful class poppy which will be share with the rest of the school at our Remembrance service on Friday.
Next week we will be...
* Designing our very own 'dream' classroom!
* Having a visit from the police to talk about keeping safe online
* Learning to identify, describe and sort 3D shapes
* Reading and writing some poetry
* Raising money for Children in Need
* PERFORMING OUR CLASS ASSEMBLY!!!!!!