We really embraced World Book Day today by bringing in our favourite books from home, sharing them with each other and writing book reviews! We've even started reading 'Fantastic Mr Fox' as a class and the children are hooked! We can't wait to find out what happens in the next chapter...
We've been playing lots of games in PE like French Cricket and Rounders! The children have been working on their bowling and batting skills and trying their best to play by the rules! There are so many rules to remember!
We've also been looking at the work of artist and sculptor, Alberto Giacometti. We sketched each other performing different poses then made our own astronaut sculptures from just tin foil!
Next week we will be...
* Reading, reciting and writing poetry
* Creating our own alien characters from play-dough!
* Filming an alien animation using learnpads
* Playing football
* Recognising coins, making different amounts and finding fractions of amounts
* Problem solving with money!