This week Indigo Class have started making their own reports all about castles! Of course, we have lots of research to do to make sure our reports are extra fascinating! We started by exploring lots of different artefacts from castles long, long ago. The children made some really interesting suggestions about what they might have been used for!
We also had so much fun participating in a real Paralympic sport, Goal ball! It was very tricky as the children had to be blindfolded! They had to work together as a team and listen out really carefully for the bell ball!
Next week we will be...
* Researching more information about castles on the internet
* Finalising our fabulous castle reports!
* Adding castle landmarks to our class world map
* Adding two 2 digit numbers together
* Perfecting their number formation and making sure that all digits are the correct way round!
* Playing handball and performing our Medieval dance in PE