This week we have been learning about Matilda!
Here's some of the things we have been up to:
- Acting out the story of Matilda and using the learn pads to animate!
- Composing sounds effects and themes to suit the characters
- Working out sums in our head - just like Matilda!
- Illustrating pictures from the story- like Quentin Blake
- The children had a great time at Sports Day!
- We did some orienteering around St Marks with our Year 5 buddies
Next week we will continue to learn about Matilda and of course practise the play!
Please help your child to learn their lines and prepare those costumes!
Mrs Masek, Mr Taylor and Mrs Wantling