This week we have continued to learn about Matilda!
- We role played as Miss Honey - practising our times tables and arrays
- We made Matilda puppets and practised our sewing skills
- Practised perfect punctuation by writing captions to go with pictures of the story
- Classified different animals to teach the Trunchbull the difference between a snake and a newt
- We also made some question trees to find out more about animal parts
Next week we will begin to prepare for our camping trip! Please make sure your Matilda costumes are brought into school next week!
Mrs Masek, Mr Taylor and Mrs Wantling