This week Indigo Class have centred their learning around the upcoming end of year performance, 'Matilda'! They have started writing some fabulous versions of the story, proving how well they know the story already! They have also been getting better at doing large multiplications, using what they know about counting in 2s, 5s and 10s, just like Matilda!
The children are still really enjoying being visited by our tennis coach on Monday afternoons. Here we are practising our forehand and backhand!
Next week we will be...
* Getting ready for our camping trip by writing letters to the neighbours
* Trying to solve some camping word problems
* Learning to play some camp songs on the ukulele
* Drawing a map of the local area
* Classifying animals
* Meeting our new teacher, Miss Thom, and having lots of fun at St. Mark's!